For any consumer, it is important to know what you will get for your money when purchasing a service. From me, you will get a foundation assessment that is an impartial review of the condition of your house foundation.
- Interview: I ask questions to determine the history of the foundation distress.
- Observations: I make observations of readily visible portions of the foundation, which includes recording information about cracks, tilting, leaning, and bulging. I assess the interior of the house for signs of damage caused by foundation distress, which includes recording information about damaged finishes, unlevel floors, out of plumb walls, and doors and windows that do not operate properly. Furthermore, I visually assess the house exterior and yard for signs of problems associated with site grade, roof drainage, exterior plumbing, and vegetation.
- Analysis: Based on the information obtained from the interview and on-site observations, I provide a professional opinion about the severity and the cause of the visible damage.
- Recommendations: Based on the findings, I share best practices for foundation maintenance and care. If needed, I give recommendations for methods of repair tailored to the specific needs of your house foundation.
By the end of the assessment you will know…
- The severity of your foundation problems.
- The likely cause of those foundation problems.
- Best practices for foundation care and maintenance.
- If needed, appropriate methods and actions to take to repair your house foundation.
Promise to my clients
- I will give you my absolute best effort.
- I will give you impartial advice with only your best interest in mind.
- I will give you honest answers based on sound principles. If there is something I don’t know, I will make that clear.
- If you are not happy with my service, I will not charge you.